ShortData.co.uk tracks all short positions in UK companies listed on the London stock exchange. All information shown on this site is for information purposes only. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown, it should not be relied upon for any investment or trading decisions.
Country of Incorporation
Current disclosures in HURRICANE ENERGY PLC, 3 currently shorting.
Fri October 30, 2020
Wed May 27, 2020
Mon September 14, 2020
Opinion: No Opinion
Posted: December 12, 2017
RNS Number : 9898Y
Hurricane Energy PLC
12 December 2017
12 December 2017
Hurricane Energy plc
("Hurricane" or the "Company")
Operational Update and Analyst Visit
Hurricane Energy plc, the UK based oil and gas company focused on hydrocarbon resources in naturally fractured basement reservoirs, is pleased to provide an operations update on activities related to the Early Production System on the Lancaster Field ("Lancaster EPS"), at Drydocks World, Dubai, ahead of an analyst visit this week.
The Aoka Mizu FPSO ("Aoka Mizu"), the facility for the Lancaster EPS, arrived in Dubai on 30 September 2017. Its repair, upgrade and life extension works are being carried out at the Drydocks World yard in Dubai. Fabrication of the buoy, to which the vessel's turret mooring system will connect, is taking place at the same yard.
An analyst site visit to these operations will take place on 12-13 December 2017, prior to which, the Company provides the following update:
· Internal turret removed from Aoka Mizu for upgrade
· First planned dry-docking completed on schedule, during which a number of works were undertaken, including: removal of a thruster for overhaul, outer hull surveys, replacement of a number of sea valves, and installation of new bilge keels
· Initial tank inspections and cleaning has taken place
· Buoy structure is taking shape, with major sections including the top cone preassembled and shell plating being attached to the cone module
· Buoy locking ring has arrived from fabricator and is being installed
· All critical components for the mooring are now undergoing fabrication and the first of the 12 chains has been completed
Dr Robert Trice, Chief Executive of Hurricane, commented:
"We are pleased to provide an update on operations in Dubai, which are critical components of the Lancaster EPS. Operations remain on schedule for planned first oil in H1 2019 and I look forward to showing analysts this progress."